Home > United States > California > Sing Tao

Sing Tao


Address: 5000 Shoreline Court, Suite 300 South San Franci, CA 94080 United States
Phone: +1 650-808-8888
Email: sf@singtaousa.com
Web: http://www.singtaousa.com/


Description

Sing Tao Daily remains the San Francisco Bay Area's most effective newspaper buy for the Chinese market, according to two independent research projects. In ISA's research in 10 Northern California counties, 51 percent named Sing Tao Daily as their newspaper of preference. The remaining 49 percent named one of other five newspapers. CCMR research in the five Bay Area counties where most Northern California Chinese live—San Francisco, Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara and San Mateo—revealed that 57 percent of Chinese newspaper readers choose Sing Tao Daily.